- ABOUT US
HEATING & COOLING
- COMMON PROBLEMS
Tempe Home Energy Audits
Tempe has the perfect blend of recreational activities, residential neighborhoods and corporate businesses, all centralized enough with easy access to all the major highways. Driving past Pollack Cinema's during the holiday season is like the Griswold's at Christmas, and my daughter loves the musical characters inside the theater as well. Many homes in south Tempe were built in the 90's and our energy inspections have revealed major defects that cause hot uncomfortable rooms and high energy bills. Ranch style homes the characterize north Tempe homes have their own set of construction defects that make attic ventilation virtually non existent in the summer months.
Green ID's Four-Step Approach to a Comprehensive Assessment:
- Never lie or act dishonest
- Provide exceptional service
- Leave every home better off than when we came
What Make Us Different
- Environmental engineer CEO
- BPI, RESNET and LEED AP accredited; winner of Energy Star's Century Club Award 2012 - 2016
- Air conditioning load calculations done on every home, 10 years of diagnosing airflow issues in Tempe
- Best practices followed from Day 1 of your heat pump or furnace installation
- Owners, managers, staff and crew who care
- Our customers
Which Home Is Similar To Yours?
North Tempe, single story ranch style home
Home Energy Score: D
South Tempe, single story tract home
Home Energy Score: C
South Tempe, two story tract home
Home Energy Score: D
Tired of hot and cold rooms, ever increasing utility bills or always dusting the blinds and furniture? Just like a doctor using x-rays and blood work to diagnose health problems, Green ID's home energy auditors use advanced equipment and technology to identify exactly what is causing those problems and recommend solutions to create a more healthy, comfortable and energy efficient home.
I found everyone to be very professional. I was given tips to conserve energy from my end. They gave me light bulbs which I have put to use. I was also provided with air filters to fit my new return vent.
Get a Home Energy Audit For Only $99