Both APS and SRP have confirmed that homes use
30-40% more energy than needed and that simple changes to a home to increase its energy efficiency can eliminate wasted energy use.
Actual client's SRP bill shown here, notice the 30% drop in June 2011...find out how this family did it below
Learn how you can
Any home can be easily transformed into an energy efficient home that is more comfortable to live in… and the best thing is you don’t have to change a thing about your lifestyle.
Quick Break! Read what our clients have to say
Play the video below
FINE TUNE YOUR HOME TO PERFORM AS EFFICIENTLY AS A LUXURY AUTOMOBILE
An energy efficient home means...
- The most energy efficient homes pay no more than $100 per 1,000 square feet on their highest energy bill and guess what?... their low bills are not because these homes have the latest energy saving technology, highest SEER heating and cooling system or even because it is a new home...
A Home Energy Audit Is Your First Line Of Defense Against APS/SRP Rate Hikes
An energy audit uses the latest testing equipment and diagnostic tools to identify the causes of comfort issues and high energy bills. We are all too familiar with all the ways contractors can cut corners and we have found many of the same features in homes built between 1980 - 2010 that are red flags for us that we pay extra attention to during our audit as seen in the photos below...
We are passionate about high quality construction and will measure the air and duct leakage of your home, inspect your insulation for defects, use a thermal camera and perform many other tests as part of the audit.
An energy audit will find:
• where you are wasting money on utility bills
• the root causes of hot or cold uncomfortable rooms
• the causes of excessive dust and indoor allergens
Watch an energy audit in action
A normal APS / SRP energy audit costs $99, but we are running a $99 special with a $50 gas card. Take advantage of this special offer by either booking online or call us at (602) 684-0462 to reserve your spot. This energy audit is just like a home inspection only it shows you where you can save money, eliminate cold rooms and increase the air quality of your home.
Schedule your energy audit and receive a $50 gas card, call (602) 684-0462 today
Qualify for a free audit if you refer a friend for a discounted $50 audit!
What Others Are Saying...
Great service, I highly recommend David and Green Integrated Design! David did an extremely thorough job on analyzing our home. He went the extra mile to ensure that each of our units were analyzed and immediately pointed out areas where we could change things slightly and see significant impact. The end report exceeded our expectations for its completeness and quality. I think everyone should not only have an audit of this type performed. If you're going to do so, you NEED to use David and Green Integrated Design to get the best results.
I have noticed a difference in the main living area and this month our APS bill is closer to what I think it should be.
I would highly recommend David Byrnes. We trust him with all of our customers and even have his business listed on our website as one of our providers. David has high integrity, honest and very knowledgeable. You will be glad you used him.
Carol Ford, Owner Definitive Air
David's work is professional, detail oriented and thorough. He is a self starter who has created a name for himself out his own ambition and determination. Personally David is both kind and easy to work with. I am pleased to recommend David
Green ID's energy audits immediately resulted in improved efficiencies, along with substantial energy bills' cost savings, in our homes. His results were very detailed that included a thermal imaging and estimated potential energy cost savings which were accurate. His exemplary professionalism and expert knowledge were evident from the beginning as he took the time to explain his energy audit process. I highly recommend David's services without reservation. He will not disappoint.
Thank you for being patient with my questions. Very friendly, very informative. Seeing the pictures of the problem areas was helpful and I am looking forward to doing future business with your company.
Friendly and courteous, explained everything they did.
David was very knowledgeable and professional. He exceeded my expectations. I would recommend David to my friends.
Highly Recommend, David and Green Integrated Design were great! They conducted a comprehensive energy audit of our house this summer. Before the report was available, he gave us suggestions for improvements. After our additions (minor and in-depth), the follow-up audit was the same--thorough and professional. We can already feel the efficiencies. Thanks!
The auditors were knowledgeable and respectful.
The guys were great. They gave me some great ideas on how to save even more money on energy costs and answered all my questions. The team has been extremely polite and respectful to me and my house. Thank you all for a wonderful job and I look forward to seeing you all again when we install our solar panels.
Ian, Fountain Hills
The auditors were very competent.
Green Integrated Design recently completed an energy audit of my house. Before the report was even sent to me, David had some great ideas for ways I could reduce energy consumption and waste in my house. I was able to start making low-cost upgrades immediately. David was very knowledgeable and helpful. It was also clear he wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the audit process - he didn't rush it and checked that I understood what was going on. He let me see the measuring instruments and how they operated so I could know how the house was being evaluated. I'd definitely recommend him and Green Integrated Design.
David did a very professional analysis of my house and I am working on saving about 25% off my electric bills
David is reliable and provides complete reports.
David performed an energy audit of our home. He was extremely detailed and thorough during the inspection, and his post-audit report was exemplary, going into great detail concerning recommended improvements and projected savings. His work helped us determine which improvements were worth doing, and which were better put off for the future. We saved approximately $50 a month on utility bills the summer following our implementation of his recommendations
Thanks to David for performing our home energy audit! His report was very informative and we will certainly use his company to complete the suggested improvements to our home
Connect with us on Facebook
P.S. Here are some easy to do ideas to start saving on your utility bills.
- Regularly remove the refrigerator exhaust panel on the bottom of the unit and clean the coils with a wire brush and rag for better heat transfer
- Remove shade screens in the winter to let the most amount of daylight heat your home naturally
- Buy a 4 x 8 sheet of foam board at the hardware store and cut it into 2 x 3 rectangles. Glue 4-5 of these on top of your attic hatch for maximum protect
- Make sure all your windows are locked shut for a good seal
- Turn down the temperature of your water heater to 130 degrees, this is still hot enough to burn you but your water heater will run less
- Wrap the water heater in an insulation blanket and insulating pipe sleeves for the hot and cold water lines
- Use a smart strip on your plug loads to automatically turn off power when you are not using electronics
- Keep your interior doors open to keep a good circulation of air flow in your house. Did you know that interior doors are the cause of the highest energy loss out of all the doors in your house (more than doggie doors, sliding doors and exterior doors).
- Get our FREE Report, The Ultimate Guide to Home Energy Savings by calling our free recorded message at (877) 298-6512 for more than 30 pages packed with practical ideas and tips.