Phoenix has the most diverse range of home and construction styles than any other valley cities and rightly so. With a population of more than 1.3 million, Phoenix is the type of city that has something for everyone as long as you don't mind the summer heat.
Phoenix's reach stretches from the foothills of Ahwatukee, the Coronado historic district, the diverse Aracadia homes, to the North Mountain Village and the Desert View Village.
Have a look at our "model homes" below and find a home that is comparable to yours. Despite all homes being different, we hope you identify a comparable home to yours for more energy efficiency insight. Start your path towards a more comfortable and energy efficient home with a Green ID energy audit.
Which Home Is Similar To Yours?
Green ID's Four-Step Approach to a Comprehensive Assessment:
What Make Us Different
- Environmental engineer CEO
- BPI accredited; RESNET HERS Rater; Home Performance with Energy Star; LEED AP
- Air conditioning load calculations done on every home, 10 years of diagnosing airflow issues in Phoenix
- AC best practices followed from Day 1 of your heat pump or furnace installation
- Owners, managers, staff and crew who care
- Our customers
Get a Home Energy Audit For Only $99