KTAR Listeners Receive A Free
Energy Assessment (a $300 value)
*audit charge is $99 fee and Green ID will present a $100 VISA card at the time of the audit
Tired of hot and cold rooms, ever increasing utility bills or always dusting the blinds and furniture? Just like a doctor using x-rays and blood work to diagnose health problems, Green ID's home energy auditors use advanced equipment and technology to identify exactly what is causing those problems and recommend solutions to create a more healthy, comfortable and energy efficient home.
Green ID's Four-Step Approach to a Comprehensive Assessment:
“In the few months since you did the improvements on our home, our APS bills are 33% less than they were in 2014! Thank you for a job well done!” - Bill, Phoenix
“I wish all of our experiences with contractors were as great as our experience was with Green ID. David and his crew were friendly, very, very detailed, thorough and professional. We have already recommended his company to our neighbors as well as some friends.” Susan, Scottsdale
Sign Up For Your
Green ID's Home Energy Audits Include:
Green ID's home energy audits include a series of important steps:
- Homeowner Interview- this is an important first step in diagnosing your home because it's your home and you are an important source of information for our advisor.
- Visual Inspection of the House- to see where there are potential venting problems, window and sun exposure and typical construction defects that may lead to other problems.
- Combustion Safety and Gas Leakage Tests- are things you will want corrected and absolutely things you will need to fix before your home gets tightened up or the ducts get changed out
- Whole House Blower Door Test- to measure how leaky your home is and to isolate where the leaks are occurring.
- Duct Leakage Test- to identify the amount of leakage that existing in the ductwork by measuring the leakage in the ductwork and visually inspecting the ducts in the attic.
- Duct Design Evaluation- we look at how the ducts were placed and installed in your rooms to find opportunities to properly air balance the home or relocate or add new registers for maximum air flow.
- Infrared Camera Inspection- will spot hidden defects in the insulation and thermal envelope we couldn't find any other way.
- Utility Bill Analysis- your home's usage pattern provide a good indication of what's going on in your home.
- Static Pressure Test- will evaluate your HVAC system, ductwork and registers to tell us how well the airflow is moving through your delivery system and if the system is being starved for air.
- Pressure Test- will identify pressure imbalances between rooms that exaggerate dust and allergens, air leaks and make the HVAC system work harder than needed.
- Water Heating Evaluation- looks at your temperature settings, feasibility for alternative heating sources and other energy saving opportunities.
- Insulation and Air Barrier Evaluation- will inspect your attic for not only insulation condition, but how it was installed. Poor installation or just a lack of knowledge by home builders and insulation contractors left many homes simply uninsulated.
- Pool Pump Evaluation- will look at energy saving opportunities at your often overlooked, second biggest energy user in your home, the pool pump system.
- Home Energy Report- summarizing our findings and giving you modeled cost savings from an advanced heat load calculation we perform on your home.
Call or Sign Up For Your Free
Home Energy Audit Today