Chandler Home Energy Audits
The "All-American City" has a strong technology industry attracting educated professionals, families and some fantastic housing opportunities south of the Loop 202. We love the City of Chandler public pool system and who doesn't like to take the family out to the annual Ostrich Festival! With houses and subdivisions seemingly popping up overnight, you can bet builders and AC contractors did not pay detailed attention to the quality of their workmanship. Even in newer homes our energy inspections have revealed major defects that cause hot uncomfortable rooms and high energy bills. More established neighborhoods like Twelve Oaks (great running area), College Park, Anderson Springs bring character to the city but have aging HVAC systems, leaky ductwork and insulation that has settled and is below today's code requirements.
Green ID's Four-Step Approach to a Comprehensive Assessment:
- Never lie or act dishonest
- Provide exceptional service
- Leave every home better off than when we came
What Make Us Different
- Environmental engineer CEO
- BPI, RESNET and LEED AP accredited; winner of Energy Star's Century Club Award 2012 - 2016
- Air conditioning load calculations done on every home, 10 years of diagnosing airflow issues in Chandler
- AC best practices followed from Day 1 of your heat pump or furnace installation
- Owners, managers, staff and crew who care
- Our customers
Which Home Is Similar To Yours?
Single story, tract home
Home Energy Score: C
Two story, tract home
Home Energy Score: C
Single story, ranch home
Home Energy Score: D
Tired of hot and cold rooms, ever increasing utility bills or always dusting the blinds and furniture? Just like a doctor using x-rays and blood work to diagnose health problems, Green ID's home energy auditors use advanced equipment and technology to identify exactly what is causing those problems and recommend solutions to create a more healthy, comfortable and energy efficient home.
The results have been EXCELLENT and I expect them to be even better as it gets hotter and I have data to support it.
Get a Home Energy Audit For Only $99