We've Got You Covered With Our Air Conditioning Age-Based Maintenance Plans
With every year that passes by, the efficiency on (even new!) AC units start to decrease, but with annual preventative maintenance, you can keep your unit running just as well as the day you got it. Even when just one part of the AC system is not working, it easily compromises the rest of the system by making other parts work harder to compensate, often leading to more serious damage or failure.
$89 System Assessment Plan
Recommended for newer equipment & well maintained equipment.
22 point check up and health diagnostics
Outdoor coil clean
Condensation line flush
$149 Advanced System Maintenance Plan
Recommended for equipment 4-7 years old & well maintained
Meets Energy Star Quality Assurance requirements
$279 Total Performance Service
Recommended for older equipment & poorly maintained equipment.
Includes all services in Advanced plan plus up to 1 electrical component replacement
Meets ACCA National Maintenance Standards
Tune-up back to manufacturer's specifications
Print out report deliverable on results and recommendations
We know there are a lot of AC companies to choose from, but we are not your typical AC contractor. Our services include:
1. No hidden costs with hourly rates that will creep up the total price. Our flat rate fees mean that we will do what we promised, no matter how long it takes.
2. We do not do the typical negotiations that most companies will try to haggle you through for HVAC repairs.
3. We price match and beat any quote by 5% that is comparable in scope and equipment.
4. All work is done by a strong warranty program.
5. We use only “whole home” solutions that are best for both you and your pocketbook.